Once you have purchased a professionally written resume from iHire, your work is not completely done. Further information will be required from you in order to craft an eye-catching document that accurately covers the knowledge, skills, abilities, and accomplishments that you bring to the table. The resume writing process usually follows a few steps to reach a finished document:
- As soon as the transaction has been completed for your purchase, an automated order confirmation email is sent which includes a link to download our resume questionnaire. It is imperative that you complete this form as thoroughly as possible. Even if you think all of the questions have already been answered by your existing resume, keep in mind the reason you chose to purchase a professionally written resume in the first place: your current resume hasn’t been working for you. The more information the writers have at their disposal, the better resume they will be able to produce for you.
- After you return the completed questionnaire, your materials will be reviewed for completeness and your project will be assigned to a resume writer who specializes in creating winning resumes for candidates in your industry.
- Once your project has been assigned to a writer, they will contact you if any further details are required or any information is unclear.
- You will receive the first draft of your resume and/or cover letter 5–7 business days after your completed questionnaire is submitted.
- Should you require any revisions, you have complete access to your writer via phone or email. We work with our clients until they are 100% satisfied and are happy to assist with uploading the draft(s) of the resume to your iHire profile.
- Please keep in mind that your resume writing purchase covers a single project and our writers do not tailor resumes or cover letters for specific job postings. It’s also important to note that to be effective a resume needs to have a singular focus and clear objective. If you are interested in multiple fields/industries, we offer second versions at a discounted price.