Job ID: 203641876
Less than 1 year
We are seeking an entry level full-time videographerto work for Tokyo Broadcasting System’s Washington DC Bureau. The main duties of the videographer will includes production of live and recorded news events, editing of video for air transmission, setting up live-shots, and performing technical administrative tasks in support of the bureau and staff.
Please note: Candidates must currently reside in the United States (Work visa support provided).
- Proficient Japanese, Conversational English
- Strong interest in video production
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and able to work in teams
- Able to carry at least 10kg of equipment
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft office
- Filming using ENG camera (professional TV camera) and transferring footage via PC
- Using TVU video transmitter equipment to conduct live shots from both within and outside of bureau
- Cutting and editing footage using EDIUS software
- Storing and managing past recorded footage and files
- Domestic travel (low possibility of foreign travel)
- Expected to work overtime and some weekends
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes overtime. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.