Job ID: 205501458
Graphic Designer (Mid-City Los Angeles)
compensation: Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
employment type: full-time
We are a Custom Sign Company looking for a Designer preferably with knowledge of sign design and fabrication. This position is part graphic design and part technical design. Ideal candidate must be independently motivated with minimum supervision but also know how to work in a team environment. Being able to follow consistently procedure and project manager directions is imperative. Due to the sign industry being a very specific field we are willing to train the right candidate that shows a versatile and strong portfolio. The Designer works with our team to create beautiful signage from initial concept to finished product. Designers work closely with all Departments to create bold and effective sign designs.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and knowledge of Corel Draw is a plus but not required.
• Ability to hand sketch ideas prior to designing
• Experience producing design fabrication drawings
• Fluency in reading architectural drawings
• Experience with material selection and detailing for interior and exterior environments
• Ability to collaborate with environmental graphic designers, architectural teams, and fabricators to achieve
• Strong project organization skills
• Able to clearly communicate with team members.
• Able to follow direction and be disciplined to carry out said direction
• Minimum 5 years Graphic Design experience
• Minimum 2 years Sign Design experience but not required
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume by clicking "Apply"
Tako Tyko Signs & Lighting