3 - 5 years
Design Contract Services – Designing Your Facility to Feel Like Home.
Design Contract Services is a full-service interior design firm. We strive to enhance the comfort and productivity of your interior spaces in the Long Term Care, Rehab, Sub-Acute and Commercial Facilities. Whether your goal is to completely renovate, or to simply refurnish one room, the experts at DCS will exceed your expectations. Offering a full spectrum of design, purchasing, installations and project management, we have the know how to pull a space together into a cohesive design.
- Continually communicate with the sales team, call potential clients and create a cold calling list to promote sales.
- Communicates regularly with clients, architects & contractors, purchasing and sales.
- Be proficient in time management versus expense management and budgeting.
- Commutes to job sites, evaluates schedules, progression and punch lists
- Ability to create 3D renderings, mock ups and presentations as well as utilization of auto-cad to create elevated, virtual design concepts.
- Have the experience to read & interpret plans and blue prints created by project architects
- Meets and confers with clients to determine architectural preferences, purpose and function of environment, budget, types of construction, equipment to be installed and other factors which affect planning interior environments. You will also advise clients on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, color schemes and color coordination
- Conduct and manage a smooth hand off process for architects and contractors to finalize the job while staying present to create a full service satisfied client.
- Compiles data and creates and maintains spreadsheets on all DCS customer projects
- Continually meets with vendors to review new products & materials, managing samples and pricing.
- Coordinates and prepares for trade shows, events, conferences with the design team and Triple A Supplies and be able to join forces for target marketing.
- Collaborate with other departments to stay current and help with improved marketing and sales efforts assisting with the purchasing process
- Outstanding customer service, phone, sales, communication (verbal and written), and problem solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD or Revit.
- must be proficient in Sketch up or equivalent 3D modeling software
- Good with math excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, highly accurate, and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to conduct research internet research and analyze data
- Pleasant, enthusiastic, professional demeanor, required
- Prior upsell and sales experience.
- Experience in the Long Term Care, Rehab, Sub-Acute healthcare setting is preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry 25 pounds, reach, bend, kneel, and sit for long periods of time for phone and computer use
Bachelors Degree or equivalent from accredited school with 2-4 years of professional commercial designer or Healthcare Designer experience.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HRA, AFLAC, 401k, Life, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Programs, Generous Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time. Training and Development
Job ID: 207656122